PPC Candidate for Bay of Quinte
Born and raised in Toronto by a single mom struggling to raise three children without support, I saw a lady who worked hard and taught us valuable lessons in loving our Free Canada and being grateful for a land of opportunity for all. My mother worked hard and instilled in all three of her children to never over spend money you do not have and to work hard no matter what your job was. In fact, I began a babysitting job at the age of 10 for 25 cents an hour and by the time I was 12 years old I had enough money to purchase my first three speed bike.
Politics were never really “my thing” growing up and typically I have been a life long Progressive Conservative voter. I became very enthusiastic about politics in 2015 and 2016 and that’s when I began hours and hours each week reviewing politicians’ policies and agendas.
In the last year, I became very interested in the People’s Party of Canada as I witnessed a man truly fighting for this country and the people. Canada does not need one more politician to talk the talk, but rather, it needs a person or people who are not afraid to walk out into deeper waters and get a little wet while fighting the good fight for righteousness and fairness for all. We need to bring Canada back to the democracy we once knew and could trust in. Internationally, Countries have always viewed us as fair and democratic, and perhaps even been envious of Canada as a land of the free. Canadians deserve to live under that mantle once again.
I will give my all to seeing the Bay of Quinte revive and flourish economically again and I will hold fast to my convictions about driving change for the betterment of all. I have lived in the Bay of Quinte (Trenton) since 1990 and I love it here. I fully support Maxime Bernier and I am excited to take this next journey with the PPC.
We need your help!
- End the lockdowns – Immediately open all businesses and provide some financial encouragement and/or low interest rate start ups for small local businesses who have lost up to 18 months of income. All businesses are essential!
- Get our children back to school immediately – Children should not be masked up for 6-7 hours a day. Our children are not at risk to covid-19 nor is there any scientific evidence showing that they are. They are however in danger of losing their self esteem, their ability to develop mentally and socially and the dangers threatening their physical well being should be more of a concern to all of us.
- No to the vaccine passport – This program is designed to continue to keep us in fear, their objective is to divide us all. There is no place for Canadians to have to show “Papers” to move around freely or go to a shop, or a dentist, or a concert or sporting event. Canada needs to return to the place of freedom and democracy we have always held as it’s in our Charter. John Diefenbaker, the 13th Prime minister of Canada 1957-1963 stated in 1960; “I am a Canadian, a free Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship God in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”
- Protect free speech – Kill Bill C-10 and Bill C-36 immediately and defund the CBC and every Canadian liberal owned media outlet. Let’s bring back honest and integral reporting!
- Immigration Reform – Stop all illegal immigration immediately. Close our boarders to immigration and open boarders to fair trade. People coming to Canada for a better life, must bring a skill set and a desire to contribute for the betterment of our Country. I am in support of providing a better life for others as my own grandfather escaped during the Ukraine/Russia war. He worked 2 jobs to provide for his family of 6.
- Climate Change – END the climate change rhetoric. We used to call climate change, “summer, winter, fall and spring,” there is no scientific evidence supporting the narrative of the global elites and globalism to substantiate such outrageous taxation to Canadians.
- Pipeline – YES, I 100% support self sufficiency and sustainable energy through the pipeline in Canada. We have enough of our own resources to not only supply heat and fuel to every Canadian, but we have enough for export which would support Canada’s economy.
- Clean Water – Every aboriginal land deserves clean water. I propose water treatment facilities for all, thus providing jobs and the promotion of good proper health for all.
- Canadian Farmers – I support and want to hear from our farmers. This is the only group of people who work the hardest, longest hours yet receive the lowest income imaginable. Canadian farmers deserve our support.
- Rent Fairness – There must be a better implementation of fair rental agreements in Canada. People, simply can not afford to pay such extravagant costs to rent. Whether they be government subsidised geared to income, or privatization of rental properties, there must be a rent review board for accountability purposes. Every Canadian, veteran, single parent and senior deserves fair housing.
The leader of the PPC party Maxime Bernier is working for you and is offering all Canadians principled leadership. Please review the PPC platform at www.peoplespartyofcanada.ca.
Thank you for your support, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Janine LeClerc PPC